Study MBBS in China
How do I apply for a 2023 Chinese MBBS scholarship? When choosing to study MBBS in China, the majority of students have inquiries of this nature. Can I receive a full or partial scholarship to study for my MBBS in China in 2023?
Why China for MBBS Degree?
Since the unanticipated pandemic, it is simpler for students to study MBBS in China if they can submit an application for the 2023 MBBS in China Scholarship programme, which can assist their parents in funding their study abroad medical education. The same questions about how to apply for a scholarship for MBBS in China would be asked by parents and other family members.
For this reason, we launched a scholarship programme this year where international students can study MBBS on a scholarship, in conjunction with China Medical University.
MBBS Admissions Information and Admissions Eligibility
According to the overseas education consultants, all applicants must fulfill the requirements listed below in order to be considered for admission to the undergraduate MBBS programme:
- Transcripts from high school and any postsecondary institutions attended should be submitted by applicants. Every topic should have a score higher than 60%, and your average score should be higher than 80%. More than 250 Indian applicants for the NEET.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old and in good physical health.
- Strong English language proficiency is required of applicants. A certificate of English competence from a standardized English test is required for applicants from non-English speaking nations, along with proof of their primary and secondary school English studies.
- Applicants must promise that while in China, they would abide by all school regulations as well as the Chinese Constitution and local laws. Candidates must have guarantors and financial backing for their stay in China. Students must certify that they will get health insurance while studying in China.
Application Deadline for MBBS in China:
- December 25, 2023
* It can be modified to reflect the current circumstances.
Application Type for MBBS in China:
Form of Application
- Front and back pages of the passport should be clearly copied. (Scan) Proof of enrollment in school, a diploma, or, if you’ve held employment, a work certificate (Scanned)
- 800 RMB is the application fee.
- The registration and current study are done online because of COVID-19. When you are permitted to visit China, China Medical University will notify you and issue you the visa invitation (JW202 and Admission Notice).
- Apply for an X1 visa at the Chinese Embassy or Consulate in your country after receiving the visa invitation.
- During the registration period outlined in the Registrations Guide, register at the International Student Office.
Fee structure of China Medical University MBBS Program
- Tuition Fee – ￥30,000 per year (6 years)
- Registration Fee – ￥800
- Accommodation Fee for Double room – ￥10,000-13,000 per year
- Accommodation Deposit – ￥800 per year
- Insurance Fee – ￥800 per year
- Textbook Fee – ￥500 per year
- Residence permits Fee – ￥800 per year
- You must pay all fees in Chinese currency (RMB).
- Cash or bank transfers may be used to pay the application fee and tuition. Create the payment note with “NAME+PASSPORT No. “And email it to China Medical University.
- While a student at China Medical University, none of the foregoing fees are refundable for personal reasons.
Scholarship for MBBS in China
- Full coverage on tuition of 2023 -2024 academic years (RMB30000 / person).
- 27 persons
- December 20, 2023
- Candidates must meet the requirements for general Admissions Eligibility*.
- The typical results ought to be greater than 80%. More than 300 Indian applicants for the NEET.
Scholarship Announcement Date for MBBS in China Degree
On December 23–24, the China Medical University Scholarship Evaluation Committee will examine the qualifying applicants. At the end of December, the results of the scholarship will be made public.
Since studying medicine is a major decision, picking the right adviser for MBBS Abroad is essential. Jagvimal Consultants is the bridges gap between students and institutions by providing them with top-notch benefits, and this is what you need.