The latest report titled “Potash Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Potash.
|Process Included||Potash Production From Underground Undermining|
Potash Production From Solution Undermining
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Potash production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Potash Production Process:
1. Potash Production From Underground Undermining: This report provides a detailed cost evaluation of potash. In the beginning, machines to carry out boring and mining are used extensively, which starts the potash mining process. After the mining of the ore, milling is done, finally resulting in potash.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/potash-production-from-underground-undermining/requestsample
2. Potash Production From Solution Undermining: This report provides a thorough cost evaluation of potash production from Solution Mining. In this method, potash ores present underground is injected by the heated brine, which leads to the potash-rich brine coming to the surface. Next, it is extracted, milled, and then undergoes floatation and clearance processes to give out pure potash.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/potash-production-from-solution-undermining/requestsample
Potash (K) is a soft metal that is also a potassium-rich fertiliser salt. It is obtained via mining underground deposits of potash rocks and sylvinite rocks that contain the commodity in abundance inside the earth’s crust. It takes the spot of the seventh most common element found in nature that was formed for millions of years from evaporated seabeds. It is a vital nutrient required by all living organisms and plants, comprising mainly Potassium, Nitrogen, and Phosphorous. It is silvery-white in colour and has a silvery lustre. The metal’s boiling and melting point are 760 °C and 63.2 °C.
The Potash industry is propelling forward owing to the many properties of the metal, like it being a good conductor of heat and electricity. The ingredient is widely used as a fertiliser in the agricultural sector which is its primary application driving market growth. Furthermore, it is included in many pharmaceutical products that enable the electrolyte balance in the body, which furthers its demand. Moreover, it is used in cleaning and laundry products like detergents as it has various properties like keeping the clothes clean, fresh, and soft, which further boosts the industry’s expansion. Other driving factors of the product include its application as a water conditioner, as a glaze ingredient in ceramic production as well as its use as an alternative to de-icing salts, which are all furthering the market’s proliferation.
Key Questions Answered in the Potash Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Potash market?
- What are the various processes used for Potash production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Potash?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Potash?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Potash?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Potash?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Potash production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Potash production?
- What is the time frame for Potash plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Potash?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Polytrimethylene Terephthalate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/polytrimethylene-terephthalate
- Polyurethane Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/polyurethane
- Polyvinyl Chloride Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/polyvinyl-chloride
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Amanda Williams
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA